What we believe.
A gym is not a room full of equipment. It is a firmly held set of beliefs. Here are ours:
- We believe everyone who walks into this gym is our friend.
- We believe in handshakes, not contracts.
- We believe training should be fun and that you should always feel better for having come to the gym.
- We believe every human being has the potential to be astonished by what they can achieve.
- We believe each person deserves a training program that is specifically designed for him or her.
- We believe that through proper training and therapy, nearly everyone can be pain-free.
- We believe that most personal trainers are woefully undertrained, that online certifications are bogus, and that real education is the key to results.
- We believe that taking performance-enhancing drugs is wrong.
- We believe there is a massive difference between people who train drug-free and those who use performance-enhancing drugs. We train the first, not the second.
- We believe in the joy of achieving a new personal best and the pleasure of learning something new.
- We believe a gym should build both muscle and community.